Glo Skin Beauty HD Mineral Foundation Stick
*This item is temporarily backordered. If you place an order, it will be automatically shipped as soon as it's in stock.
The HD Mineral Foundation Stick is HD redefined. This high performance mineral makeup foundation stick is packed with skincare benefits. The lightweight and longwearing cream foundation evens and perfects for an undetectable skin-finish effect. Boosts hydration with Hyaluronic Acid and shields skin with all natural mineral environmental protection. Multi-tasking stick format can be used as foundation, concealer and contour/highlight, even on the go.
- • 4-in-1 Cream Formula - Use This Stick in Varying Shades as a Base, Concealer, Contour or Highlight
- • Contains Hyaluronic Acid Making This Base Formula Ultra-hydrating, Without Weighing Your Skin Down
- • Includes Our Exclusive Antioxidant Blend of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract
- • Suitable for All Skin Types
- • Buildable Sheer to Full Coverage
- • Natural Satin Finish
- • Evens and Perfects the Complexion for an Undetectable Skin-Like, No-Makeup, Finish
- • Available in 12 Shades
- • Lightweight and Long-Lasting Formula, Great for All Day Wear
- • A Skin-first Product Meant to Be an Extension of Your Skincare
- • Vegan and Certified Cruelty-Free
- • Talc-Free, Paraben-Free, and Noncomedogenic
- • Fragrance-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalates-Free, and Sulfate-Free
- • Shields Skin With Natural Mineral Environmental Protection
• Base: Apply from stick directly onto skin and blend with your favorite Glo Skin Beauty brush or fingertips. Layer in desired areas for additional coverage.
• Conceal: Target specific areas for additional coverage where needed, either directly from stick or using a concealer brush.
• Contour: To sculpt and define, contour along cheekbones, hairline, sides of nose and jawline with a shade 1-2 levels darker than base color.
• Highlight: For illumination and brightening, highlight on middle of forehead, brow bones, upper cheekbones, down the center of nose and chin and on bow of lip with a shade 1-2 levels lighter than base color.